We built Anshe Chesed Fairmount Temple with a passion for community and our highest Jewish ideals. Together we create deep relationships and do great things.
People come first at Fairmount Temple.
• Open, compassionate and accessible clergy
• Outstanding and flexible Jewish education programs from preschool through high school and adult
• Nurturing early education program and monthly Simchat Shabbat for preschool families
• Shabbat and holiday services for adults and families of different ages and interests from casual to traditional
• Social justice programs that join our voices with other committed religious communities
• Caring community programs that reach out to the elderly, grieving, or those home from the hospital
• We welcome interfaith families
• We open our doors to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender Jews
“It’s very comforting when I come here and feel that I am welcome, even though I’m not Jewish. I really have had a good experience overall. It’s kind of like another family.” Kristin Lasky
“The moment we walked into temple, my son went straight for the holiday craft project and was laughing with the rabbi.” Amy Bilsky
We would be delighted to share all that we have at Fairmount Temple with you, and welcome you to our synagogue “home.” Please contact our Executive Director Steve Borstein to find out more at 216-464-1330, ext 106 or email@example.com.
We welcome you to join us. Come to a worship service, participate in a program, talk to our clergy and education staff, check out our online events calendar, and make new friends.