Help us repair the world, one mitzvah at a time! While Religious School
students and their parents work together on classroom mitzvah projects, many other teen and adult volunteers are needed for several Mitzvah Day projects.
Please join us!!
- 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. - Give the Gift of Life by donating to the Blood Drive, 17 and older. (Weinberg Hall, sponsored by Men of FT)
- 9 a.m. - Families with preschoolers are invited to a special session of Holiday Happenings when young children will learn about Chanukah through story and songs and make a mitzvah project of a decorated picture frame for the elderly (Room #41)
- 9 a.m. - Cut and measure fabric pieces which will be made into medical vests for epileptic children, as well as other hands-on projects. (Spiegle-Sukenik Atrium Foyer)
- 9:15 a.m. - Wrap toys for kids in need. (Commons)
- 9:30—11:30 a.m. A chance to work on blankets, number books and other projects with the Women of Fairmount Temple volunteers. (Spiegle-Sukenik Atrium Foyer)
- 11 a.m. - Many volunteers are needed to pack lunches for the homeless. (Weinberg Hall)