The YPC-Family Programming Committee is focused on
- providing families with meaningful social and religious opportunities centered around the ideals of the temple.
- creating a warm and caring community where everybody feels welcome.
- offering events for singles and young married couples, as well as for families with children ranging from preschool to Bar and Bat Mitzvah age.
Not every event will be appropriate for all ages, but over the course of the year, hopefully we will have several events that are appropriate for each and every family.
YPC Offers So Much – Join in the Fun and Community:
Simchat Shabbat – First Friday of each month at 5:30 p.m.
Simcha means joy, and joy fills the room at this newly redesigned Shabbat experience for Preschoolers and their families. Our clergy join early childhood musician Jennifer Woda in song and story each month. Following the brief 25-minute service, kids can enjoy an optional light meal (mac n’ cheese, fresh veggies and drinks). To learn more, contact Cathy Lipton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216-447-9539.
- Fall Family Fun Day at Patterson’s Farm
- Camping Trips for Dad and Kids
- Fall Havdalah
- Pizza in the Hut
. . . and many more!!
Fairmount Young Professionals
Winter Toy Wrap – a yearly mitzvah in which we gather to wrap holiday presents for children-in-need.
To learn more about Fairmount Temple’s Young People’s Congregation (YPC) or any of the programs mentioned above, contact Cathy Lipton at 216-447-9539.